Mandi is such a princess! This was taken about 1am with Kristen , Beth, Mandi, and me laughing our eyes out!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
My loverly sister Mandi!
Posted by
Taylor Fam
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mandi is such a princess! This was taken about 1am with Kristen , Beth, Mandi, and me laughing our eyes out!
Posted by
Taylor Fam
at
8:57 PM
3 comments:
MANDI YOU ARE HOT!!! I love that pic, it came up and the laughing started and then my back started hurting again because I was laughing so hard. Love that pic.
OK Lisa- so I am anxiously waiting more pictures to be added to your blog- although the one of your sister makes me laugh every time!
Love ya
Bon
I love this site Lisa, I'm proud of you. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. The one of Mandi is really funny.
Dan
Post a Comment