Saturday, September 15, 2007

David and Katelin at Preschool

Here's Kateling with Miss Milei (pronounced Miley).
David and Miss Milei. She is the cutes, littlest, nicest pre-school teacher. The kids just love her and wish that they could be in school all day long. Two hours a day, three days a week is just not long enough for them, or me. Just teasing (sort of). It feels really good though knowing that they are being taken care of and loving it. Thanks Milei!

4 comments:

Bon said...

I am so glad David is loving school. Caleb sure wishes they were together!

We have to do our "lunches" soon! I miss those!

You looked as pretty as ever today at church- love ya
Bon

Robinson Gang said...

Good job updating your blog. It looks good. David is so cute and getting so grown up. Love you and hopefully we'll see you this weekend!!!

Amy

Nelson Family said...

I was so excited to see new pictures! We just love the Taylor family!

pughfamily said...

Hey that's my Katelin- not Kateling- but I am glad she's up there!