


Soccer was quite the experience for all of us this year. By the last two games David actually had a pretty good time. It was so hard for him to have to push his teammates around in order to kick the ball. It went against his nature to do that so he had fun mainly chasing the ball and watching everyone else kick it. Maybe next season will be a little different and he'll be more confident.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
David's last day of Soccer!
Posted by
Taylor Fam
at
10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We'll have to get on the same team next time. Caleb sure would love to play with David.
So cute Lisa- I didn't even know he was playing soccer! I use to be on the JV soccer team for High school when I was only in seventh grade!:) I loved it!
Bonnie
What the heck!!! How come we were not informed that David Edwin Taylor played soccer. He looks so cute in his uniform. We love & miss you!!
Ok Lisa I am anxiously awaiting your halloween pictures and more posts! I know I am such a blogging loser! ahahah!
Bonnie
P.S. Aren't you so we all have BEau to protect us! HAHAHA! What a fighter!!:)
Post a Comment