I've always been the kind to not hurry up Christmas. Especially when it comes to stores getting their merchandise out right after Halloween. But this year for some reason is different. The week after Halloween Brett and I got the tree out and started getting our house ready for the big day, Christmas! We play Christmas music and have even gotten out the old candy canes from last year for the kids! I will take pictures and will post them soon!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Good on ya! I've been feeling the Christmas bug as well.:) Love your background.
I am always in the Christmas mood when October rolls around. But... Dusty isn't. It's the best compromise he can do to let me listen to Christmas music at least. I always feel that Thanksgiving and Christmas are one holiday season rolled up together. I'm so excited. I'm glad that you are already enjoying all of your decorations!
I saw your tree in your window. I am sure it is nice to get to enjoy it longer than a month this year! Can't wait to see it in person!
You funny girl! I love Christmas but for some reason I can't get into the Christmas season til Thanksgiving is over. Glad the spirit of Christmas has hit you :) I don't know when we are coming to ID. Maybe Christmas break or the beginning of Jan sometime. Love you girl!!
Absolutely LOVE the Amy Grant song, it has me in tears! I am excited to see your pics and I am way excited to get our Christmas stuff out this next week!!
The thought just came to me that it would be sooo awesome to come to the 4th ward Christmas party to see everyone! Would you let me know when it is!!
FREAKS! Yeah, you know! No, I am happy that you all are in such great Christmas Spirits- sure wish it would rubb off~!
Post a Comment