Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yellowstone!!



Old Faithful isn't so faithful and reliable anymore! Here are the kids waiting so patiently for it to go off. It took a while before the dang geyser committed to geysing!



Like father like son. I was afraid for my dad's life though with his Glenn Beck shirt on!
I had to take a picture of this Jass Honk! He and his family were sitting by us and then he got down to sit on the boardwalk with his retarded dog and I asked him if we could use the seats he freed up and he said, "No, I'm going to sit up there when Old Faithful goes off." So most of my family had to stand. He never got up on the bench when it went off!
Emma and Grandpa
Parker getting up on the logs to walk the whole way across them!

Peanut on the run!



The New Old Faithful visitors center is going to be opened at the end of August...we just missed it!


Skish and Daddy!



Preggers and Braylee!

Nice fishing hat buddy!

We had to stop in good ol Rexburg to take some pics of the loverly temple. It's so beautiful!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I love the picture of baby skish running, her fat chubby legs are the best. The one of dad and Jas is hilarious, they do stand almost exactly the same.

{Lindsey} said...

We were up that way over the 24th! Love that part of this beautiful country. Love your pictures AND I would have been afraid for your dad too ;)