Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas fun for little girls!







I wanted to get Emma some dress up clothes for Christmas but the cheap ones fall apart too fast and the "nicer" ones are just too expensive.  All I wanted were some fun skirts she could slip on and off as she changes her clothes 80 billion times a day.  I went to JoAnn's and found some of their Halloween material at 70% off and got enough for 4 skirts.  With all that I got it all cost me under $10!  I also made little hair clips to clip onto the skirts or go in her hair...it was tons of fun!

6 comments:

Bon said...

Great job Lisa! So cute!!!

Jess said...

Way to go girl! They look cute! It's been ages since I've sewn anything..... too bad Tyson won't wear skirts. That's all I know how to make. That and purses. :)

Miralva & Mason said...

Hi, so fun that I ran into your blog! Be sure to add me to mine. How fun that you can sew, I can't. I have tried, I'm still trying!

Kris said...

LOVE THEM!! Em's is going to love them as well. I love how shiny they are. SO CUTE!!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

You are talented, Liza! PS: This is Sher. Love you

Bon said...

Got on hoping to see more updates!:) Get to work chica...I need to see your cute kiddos!