Monday, December 3, 2007

Jinger Bells!

David is so stinkin' cute! He was so proud of himself to be able to sing Jingle Bells with no help. I just love this kid to death!

12 comments:

Bon said...

I know what I will be doing for the next month- the kids want to watch this 24/7! He is so stinkin' cute, I would definitely have to agree!!:) Love ya

Robinson Gang said...

I just love your kids!!! I'm so glad you updated your blog. Talk to you later. Love you!!

Amy

Bon said...

Lisa I found a good moving clip art site it is

gifanimations.com all you do is right click and put save images as, then put in a folder. Then you just upload it like you would a picture! It is easy and there are lots of cute Christmas ones!! Thought I would let you know!

Amber Lee said...

That is so adorable! I love how he actually says jingLE the third time, that's funny! And I like the little back-up voice I heard, too!

Nelson Family said...

That is dang cute! I love the christmas tree in the background too. He's a super kid!

Kris said...

DAVID WE LOVE YOU!! He is so cute. We Miss You Guys. I yelled at Jas a few days ago and told him we need to come and see you. Love You!

Jenny said...

What a cute blog! I wish you would have told me you had one. I sure miss seeing you at church or at softball. I'm sure I'll see you around though! Come check out my blog!
www.cedarrowleys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

THat is the cutest thing I have ever heard! And he was even on pitch! YOu have the cutest kids. I love their big brown eyes- I will always be jealous of that. Sorry we missed the new years party, IT sounded like it was fun! NExt time, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kris said...

WTF..WHAT THE FREAK! UPDATE YOUR FREAKING BLOG NOW!!!

LOVE YOU.

treen+5 said...

Lisa this is Trina Wright, ya know the girl from the good old days on 800 north. :) I'm so happy I ran across your blog... Your kids are getting so big!