Here's David on his first day of school!
Of course he LOVES having his Aunt Natalie for his teacher and just cant' stop talking about her every day! He's growing up so fast. I thought I was going to be ok and not cry until it was time for me to leave him in the classroom all by himself! I lost it and had to leave fast. What a fun time this is!







7 comments:
It's about freakin' time! Ha ha. Glad your blogging again.
OK so I think I slightly peed my pants from SHOCK! haha j/k. Oh my heck I am so glad that you are back to blogging. We have all missed seeing pictures of your gorgeous kiddos and hearing what is going on!! Miss ya!!!
P.S. David looked so fetchin' handsome his first day!
Welcome back. I've missed hearing what you're up to. I just don't see you enough.
I think David's teacher is great too! Just kidding! I love being David's teacher! (Especially when I see him flirt with the girls!)
Oh my goodness!!! Kindergarten, holy cow, I can't believe it!
That would be so fun to have your aunt as your teacher. I bet he is in heaven.
Wow, what are you going to do with your free time?
Can you believe we have kids in school, real school. Freaky weird. I feel old. David looks so cute! Give him luvs for me.
Post a Comment