Here's my little girl going to her first day of Pre-School! I can't believe she's old enough for me to just drop her off and stay on her own! Miss Milei taught David and so Emma has been so excited to be the one to go to her.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Ohh!!!! Cute little Emma! I am so proud of her- and jealous of Lisa- Sending two kids off at the same time- way too go!
She looks so adorable! What a big girl Lisa! This is a treat ...two posts in one day! Keep them coming I am loving every minute of it!!!!
She is so dang cute!! Yeah, she is off to preschool and looks like she loves it.
Welcome back to the blogging world, it's great to have you posting again :)
Miss you tons!
YAHOO! You know I love you tons and sorry for sending emails to you regarding your blog. But I miss my cute niece and nephew and I want PICS! Emma is so big. Hanny wishes she was in Pre-school right now and I probably should have put her in. I love her outfit. Emma, We Love You!
What a cutie! It must be fun to buy pink clothes. I guess I'll never know. Now you get some awsome time for yourself, or are you working then?
Grandpa loves all of his little ones. Emma was darling, and always will be. Cozy and Katelin are very special and David is my boy wonder!!!
Her backpack is bigger than she is!!! She's so flippin cute! You need to get vid's of david at gymnastics, i wanna see!! Love you.
Post a Comment