So I was going through all of my pictures on my computer and realized that I have a ton of our crazy little Emma sticking out her tongue and other funny stuff. What a ham! She keeps us laughing!
She is sooo cute and absolutely hilarious! She really does like sticking her tongue out, doesn't she. I totally like the one of those crazy teeth, that is the all time best! what a super sweetheart she is :)
4 comments:
She is sooo cute and absolutely hilarious! She really does like sticking her tongue out, doesn't she. I totally like the one of those crazy teeth, that is the all time best!
what a super sweetheart she is :)
Fun pictures. I am so excited you are blogging again!
Emma, Emma! What a free spirit! We love her!
I love that little girl!!! Can't wait to see you guys in October!
Post a Comment