Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cool Templates!!!!!

Bonnie thankyou so much for having the link on your blog to help me learn how to put up a new template. It was so stinkin' easy. If any of you are a little S L O W E R like me then just click on the link at the top left hand corner of my screen and it will take you to an awesome websight that will show you how to get totally great backgrounds and templates so easily! Thanks Bon, I owe you one! I really kind of like this blogging stuff again!
Lisa

4 comments:

Nelson Family said...

See Lisa you're a pro already. I knew you could do it!

Robinson Gang said...

I miss you! It's good to have you back! Love you tons!!!

treen+5 said...

OH fer cute Lisa!! It was good to hear from you! I get my music off of playlist.com. You have to register, then follow the steps. When you're done adding songs you click "post playlist" and then click option F (get the code for any other social network, blog etc.) You choose the color and whether you want it to start playing automatically. Then it will generate your code that you copy. Next go to your edit layout page, click add a gadget and choose HTML/Java Script, and paste the code there. Hope that helps. My Scentsy party is over :( but would you like to host one? I would love to get together and see everyone again! If you do, I can get you invitations and catalogs. There are a ton of new yummy scents for the holidays! Ttyl.

Trina

Jenny said...

Hey, it's Jenny Rowley. Your blog does look very cute! I love all of the new updates, too!