Ok, so I think I know why I didn't do blogging for a while; It took up all of my time! I'm having so much fun doing this though! Thank you to Trina for teaching me how to upload a playlist of songs. I love going on to others blogs and hearing the songs they have chosen. For those of you who haven't heard Alan Jackson's song "Remember When" you better listen to it. It's so good and really makes you appreciate the little things in life we take for granted now and wish we wouldn't have later! Like when your child loses a tooth!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wasn't that 'remember when' song the one he did for Sept. 11th? Not a big fan of country, but I do like that song.
I agree with you to enjoy the small things in life because you never know what life is going to throw at you.
Okay, so I was totally wrong with the song! I listened to it on your playlist and enjoyed it quite a bit...thanks for sharing.
You are so welcome! Woo look at you go with your super cute blog and awesome playlist. :)) I'm glad you're having fun with it.
Post a Comment