


Have you ever stopped to think how wonderful a trampoline is? Sure, it's dangerous and a potential death hazard to little five year old boys who think they're immortal but they provide so much entertainment. We got our trampoline from a family that Brett built a house for and we are so grateful for it. It's like a built in play place right in our backyard. David likes to go out there at least once a day and give himself a good work out. Emma won't jump without me on there and to tell you the truth I really enjoy it myself. It gets the blood pumping and the legs working and I often find that my cheeks hurt from smiling all the time. I can even still do a back flip!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Trampoline Bonding
Posted by
Taylor Fam
at
3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Those are cute pictures of you guys..... but come on, I wanted to see pictures of you jumping :)
Saweeet....I just tried ours out and was surprised I could still do a backflip also. But my leg control was way off...I almost landed on the ground! Yikes!!
Seriously, you guys are so cute on there! I can't get on mine anymore, since the springs popped off! Oops, they really should post a weight limit!
How fun! I'd be afraid to do a backflip because I think I'd probably kill myself!
What great pictures...and I too love trampolines. I remember sleeping out on mine when I was young, watching the shooting stars and satelites go across the sky.
It is good exercise and way to go...I wouldn't dare try a back flip!
David said you got a trampoline. I loved mine too growing up. I'll come and try a back flip sometime, just give me a couple of months.
How do you not pee your pants when you jump. I was jumping on our friends earlier this week with the boys and hello...My kids would be so jealous. They want a trampoline so bad. Luv Ya and can't wait to see all of you in just a few days! :)
Ahhh good times...ok fine I have to admit i'm such a chicken on the tramp. Must be from traumatic memories of kids bouncing right by me, to make me involuntarily fly up and off the tramp. haha You guys look great!! I'm glad you love it. :)
LISA! I haven't heard or see you for so long! I just happened to find you on Dawn's blog. We must catch up. Ryan and I are in Canada now with four little kiddos. Hope to hear from you
rytonya@hotmail.com
Tonya "Jepsen" Torrie
Lisa,
Great pictures, thanks so much for sharing them.
Love Ya,
Dan
Post a Comment