Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkins!






Here's our lovely Jack-o-lanterns! There's a family in Paragonah that has a pumkin patch and they let you go through and pick your own pumpkins! This is the second year that we've done it and the kids just love it. While I was carving my pumpkin David decided to take a knife and "fix" the nose on his, needless to say the knife met his thumb! There was lots of blood and tears but we were able to avoid stitches and fixed him up at home!

5 comments:

Pugh Family said...

Way cute pumpkins!

Bon said...

Wowzer! Poor guy! I am glad the stitches were avoided and the pumpkins look FAB!! Love ya!

Nelson Family said...

I love the flower pumpkin. It's so girly. It sounds like you're doing lots of fun things as usual. We need to get together again soon.

treen+5 said...

Me too! Love the flower. :)

{Lindsey} said...

Love the pumpkins and glad to hear that David's cut wasn't too bad. You guys did a great job!!