Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just a quick little update (not that there's much to update). Things are going pretty good after the Holidays. The fam was able to make the trek up to Idaho for Christmas and the kids were greatly appreciative to Santa Clause for making it up there in the snow! Life has now resumed and we are just going about our merry way. I need to get my pictures downloaded onto my computer and then I'll get my blog looking cute again. The link I use for my backgrounds isn't working so hopefully that will be up and running soon or you're going to have to endure Christmas in January. I must admit before I close this that I was just googling DeAnna Pappas and found out that she's coming back to the Bachelor this season to try and get Jason back! All of you Bachelor lovers out there better be just as shocked as me! Love you all!
Lisa

8 comments:

Bon said...

I am so glad you had so much fun up North. I wish we could have been home with family too! We have all missed you and seriously we all need a girls night soon!!:)

{Lindsey} said...

So good to hear from you! How fun that you made it up to ID for Chrismas, I bet you all were in heaven (okay, maybe not Brett), but I'm sure he had a good time too!
I so hope you can get the 22nd off. I would LOVE to see you!

Pugh Family said...

Oh, Lisa! I love your taste of Reality TV! And, I can't wait to see your pictures, although, I am one lucky Aunt, because I get to see your cute kids everyday- I love 'em so much!!!

Pugh Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson Family said...

I miss seeing you Lisa. We need to get together soon! Maybe life will slow down some time and not be quite so crazy. Yeah right!

treen+5 said...

Hey Lisa! I'm thinking they're just making it seem like she wants him back to get us to watch. I don't know.... I'm definitely freaking out until the next episode though. Haha. I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hey you! We ran into Brett weeks ago and we promised him a dinner invite, but we weren't sure what your schedule was like. LEt me know. I would love to see you and laugh with you again. It las been way tooooo long! (Yes, we did read the Christmas Sweater and both of us loved it!)

Kris said...

So, you watch the bachelor huh? I had a bachelor horrid moment many seasons ago, so I don't watch it any more. (long story) but you know who was actually into it this season, your brother. Oh yeah, Jas knew all about it and about how the guy was on the bachelorette, etc. that he was a single dad. Hello!! I couldn't believe that your brother (anti any chick show) knew so much. Bless his nerd heart. ha ha. I still like him a whole lot though. ;)
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!