Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Post





























Here's some pictures at Christmas time in Idaho at my parents gorgeous Gingerbread house, the kids opening presents, and of course, Emma's hair and the finished product from pink curlers! (Thanks Ang!)

5 comments:

Kris said...

Emmas hair looks so cute and David looks so pumped over his shirt. Dad and Moms house seriously looks like a gingerbread house. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun up there.

{Lindsey} said...

Such cute pics and your parents do have an awesome gingerbread house!! love it!
Emma's hair...sooo cute, it's gotten so long. Love those curlers, Kennedy lets me put them in every now and then :)
So glad you were able to go home and spend Christmas with your family.
Love ya and miss you too!

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time with you all. The kids are just a hoot. We love you and you are in our prayers daily.
DAD

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hey Lisa- I love Emma's hair like that- it makes it look like she has tons and tons of hair! And isn't it funny the excitement that a spiderman shirt can cause? Gabe got one too and was excited about it. I love what your dad wrote. It's nice to know that someone is praying for us. miss ya

Pugh Family said...

The only thing I am jealous about is that I wasn't with them! They seriously light up my life! By-the-way, Emma's hair looks great!