Monday, January 25, 2010

Changes, Changes, Changes!


My mom has always told me that out of all of her five children I was the one who dealt the worst with change. It still holds true today. But I am getting better! Most of you know I'm going to school at SUU. I'm majoring in History Education. Following in my parent's footsteps I guess. I really have always had an underlying desire to be a coach for basketball or volleyball too. 7 years ago if you would have asked me what I wanted to be I would have told you a nurse. I'm so glad I didn't finish college then because I would have had 5 years of school in doing something that just "sounded" good and wasn't what I really wanted to do. I LOVE SCHOOL! I never liked college as much as I do now. I feel like I have a goal and a clear direction. I feel like I'm finally doing something for myself while it benefits my family at the same time! BONUS! So I do apologize for not being diligent at all the past year in updating my blog. I will do better!

5 comments:

Bon said...

Hooray for updates! And Hooray for going after your goals and dreams! You inspire me!:) Love ya~

Kris said...

I agree with Bonnie, Hooray for updates! I thought I was going to have to call you and tell you I would update your blog for you since I have a million pics of you and the kids. I am so PROUD of you Lis. You are such an inspiration. I love you tons and tons and miss you like crazy!
Give your babes a hug for me!

Robinson said...

Consider it in the mail and an early birthday present!!!! Is black ok? Love you!!!!!

{Lindsey} said...

You inspire me Lisa! I think it is so awesome that you've gone back to school and even more awesome that you love it!
I think I would like to go back, but don't want to add to the heaping pile of student loans that we already have :/

Nelson Family said...

I'm so glad you're liking school and love your major. I think you will make an awesome teacher. Maybe you could teach my kids someday. Hope everything is going well for you guys.