
So tomorrow is my birthday- blah, blah. No streamers or excitement for me- I'm turning the big 3-0! So although I may not be excited about MY Birthday I am really excited for the fact that February 26th is also my Niece's Birthday (Katelin is turning 5) and my wonderful mom's Birthday (she's turning a number that has a 5 in it, or is there two? Love you mom!). So needless to say, I truly love sharing a Birthday with two wonderful girls! Whenever I see Katelin she just makes me smile and I love that she's into this making up songs and dancing. And of course my mom is my mom. She is an incredible lady who I owe so much gratitude to, especially for not killing me while growing up. I know I wasn't an easy child but hey, I was born on your Birthday and remember, it's not cool to send Birthday presents back-especially when that present loves you so much! You're the BEST!





7 comments:
HAha, that birthday song you have, I never knew that's what they were saying!! Hilarious! Happy birthday my wonderful sister!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!! WE LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS!!
p.s. We are shipping Koda to you for your birthday present!;)
Happy Birthday! Welcome to the BIG 30!! I hope you have a great day. love ya!
What a cute post! The big three zero, huh! It's not all that bad...I've been there for almost three years now LOL!
I hope you had a fabulous birthday Lisa!!
Love ya
Wow, nothing like missing a friend's b-day! Sorry, I hope you had a great day- my dad swears that b-days are just another day- will, until last year when my mom actaully forgot his birthday. He sulked for a week! I didn't know you shared a b-day with your mom, you must have been the best b-day present ever!
Oh Lisa! You are the best sister ever! I am so glad I have known you for 7 of those 30 years! I also couldn't have asked for two more awesome people for Katelin to share her Birthday with! I think it is so awesome!!
Happy Birthday!-late. Sorry I don't keep on top of things like that. :) HOpe you had an awesome day!
Post a Comment