


Emma had her Birthday Party today with all of her friends and it was so much fun! Everyone played so well together and I couldn't stop smiling at how cute all those little girls and boys were. Little Kirstie Meyers was so adorable when she came in the house, she said,"I've never been to a Birthday Party before. This is my first one and I'm so excited!" Everything went without a hitch, we painted nails and put on makeup, little Aiden Anderson was so adorable, not only did he want his nails painted but he chose fire engine red! That was the extent of it though. When I asked him if he wanted blue eyeshadow he looked at me and said, "no, that stuff's for girls!" Lots of fun! And anyone reading this whose child was there needs to get Little Rascals the movie because all the kids loved it! And thanks to Grandma Debbie for painting all the little girls' nails, they just looked so beautiful! And that little Gracie Feltner needs to be a Nail Technician. That girl can put on nail polish better than me! Those Sherratt boys were a crack up too, there was no budging on getting any color on them! Jaiden did want to do the painting but politely bailed when I asked if I could put some sparkles on his eyelids. HaHa, good times!





8 comments:
Oh how cute! Katelin had so much fun! It sounded like it was a hit! Happy Birthday Emma!
Kennedy had a blast. Although I don't see her in the picture, she is probably into some sort of mischief!! HA!:)She loved her nails done too! Good job!
ohhhhhh- HAaaa. Hans would absolutley DIE if our kid came home with nail polish on! That is so funny! HAppy Birthday to your sweet girl. (I'm sad that none of the boys would let you put make-up on them though- good blackmail pictures for later)
Kirsti had soooo much fun. Thank you for inviting her. I love the picture of her with the sucker in her mouth. When we got home we all (the girls) painted our toe nails!
I can't believe Emma is getting so big. What fun it must be to have girls. I may never know. Congrats on the big 3-0 also. It's not so bad is it? I didn't freak out like I thought I would.
Happy Birthday sweet, little Ms. Emma! (sorry a little late)
Looks like the party was a hit!
Hey Guys! HOpe all is well...
harmandderek.blogspot.com
Oh how cute to have a little girl party. I'm SO worn out on Spiderman and the Hulk!!
Post a Comment