Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleeping Beauties






Tonight when I got home from work I went downstairs to check on the kids (that's the first thing I do when I get home, there's nothing sweeter to me than sleeping babies) and they weren't there. So I came upstairs to see this darling sight. They fell asleep watching Milo and Otis, I think Brett was too tired to put them to bed, he was probably out before they were! What a great Dad!

7 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

That is SOOO sweet! You are an awesome mom and so inspiring to me. Love ya tons Lisa!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

So true. I don't know if I love to see them asleep simply because it means they aren't awake and running and yelling or because I jsut love them, but either way.. . Asleep is the greatest way to have a child- at peace with the world- right? I feel so out of it- I have never even heard of the "Alchemist" but it sounds wonderful and a must read. Thanks for sharing Lisa.

Beth and Dan said...

Your playlist is flippin awesome!!! I miss you guys soo much! When was the last time we saw you and your absolutely beautiful family?! I adore your kids!

The Meyers said...

So sweet. My kids had so much fun with David and Emma the other day. They are cute kids!

Bon said...

awwwww.....that is precious1

Jenny said...

There's NOTHING better than a sleeping child!

Dan said...

Those kids are so cute, Lisa.

Dan